- Responsive web design (RWD) provided by tailwind in our development stack is a web development approach that creates dynamic changes to the appearance of a website, depending on the screen size and orientation of the device being used to view it.
Headless API Driven
- Put simply, API-driven development is the practice of designing and building APIs first, then creating the rest of an application around them. In this way, API-driven development is different from traditional development strategies
- Having a defined and targeted Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy is without a doubt a critical factor in driving traffic to your site. However, for a fully optimized marketing strategy, it is vital that SEO is also integrated with other offline and online channels, across the customer life cycle.
- Content marketing depends on building trust and to do that, you have to “speak your customers’ language,” using the same words they use to talk about their needs and experiences. And at the risk of sounding obvious, that starts with actually speaking their language.
Light & Dark Mode
- Dark mode apps can prolong the battery life of your smartphone. Google has confirmed that using dark mode on OLED screens has been a huge help for battery life. For example, at 50% brightness, the Dark Mode interface in standard applications saves about 15% screen energy compared to a flat white background.
We believe that our focus should be on integration with great partners that offer great customisation solutions in their respected domain. This is also reflected in our build contract offering to our clients allowing to chose from Co-Founding, Incubation, Freelance or a Contracted development.Here you can find an overview of integrations only for deployment and payment.
Deployed on Industry Standards
Here you can find a full list of supported payment methods.